DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Will test the Goggles RE with the M2ED this weekend

Successful pairing of the RE Goggles with the M2E Dual. Very easy and paired up within seconds the first time. Turned on the goggles and went into settings, linking and selected the "Mavic 2" for pairing. Turned on the M2ED and controller and put the M2ED in pairing mode - connected right away to the googles.

Blown away by how good the resolution is with the Goggles compared to the Spark. Can't fly with it yet; weather too nasty. But I can't wait to take the wife flying with the goggles. Very impressed - It's awesome!

When I used the googles with the Spark I had noticed the screen was out of focus. I ordered corrective lenses (equivalent of low-powered reading glasses) and the screen is now crystal clear.

Last edited:
Reactions: Capo77
Successful pairing of the RE Goggles with the M2E Dual. Very easy and paired up within seconds the first time. Turned on the goggles and went into settings, linking and selected the "Mavic 2" for pairing. Turned on the M2ED and controller and put the M2ED in pairing mode - connected right away to the googles.

Blown away by how good the resolution is with the Goggles compared to the Spark. Can't fly with it yet; weather too nasty. But I can't wait to take the wife flying with the goggles. Very impressed - It's awesome!

When I used the googles with the Spark I had noticed the screen was out of focus. I ordered corrective lenses (equivalent of low-powered reading glasses) and the screen is now crystal clear.

Be careful when you take them out to fly if you are using the standard remote controller. To this day there is still an unresolved problem with the RE (ocusync 2 googles) and the basic controller when ocusync 2 is set to full AUTO. The goggles and/or controller tend to fight themselves into complete communications loss for one or the other or both until shutting off the goggles. This conditions is typically triggered when one or the other encounters a certain level of comm issues and tries to switch to an alternative channel.

I found it to be much safer to first: put the goggles into 720p (normal video mode) and then, on the controller change the HD settings to force 2.4 GHz at a minimum, possibly manual channel selection as well. Then turn on your goggles. Good to go.

Reactions: RCdancer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661