DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

WooHoo! First Flight - and faulty Forward Vision warning!!

Snow Bird 1

Reactions
Forgot to mention - found one protective cover still in place on Forward sensor after first warning, now warning is constant - could this have caused the issue? If so, will a calibration still fix it??

Did you remove the stickers from the sensors?

Sorry, tried to modify the original post - one cover was still in place . removed it but still getting warnings and calibration errors etc One warning on controller, two on android one scrolling and one notice on-screen

I have downloaded Assistant, to see if I can calibrate forward sensors, but want to be sure this is needed etc.

If the sensors are clean and restarting your Mavic does not resolve the issue, then try calibrating the sensors -- like this:

Thanks for that! Watched the video - will first go and clean (again) the sensors and restart the bird. I will re-calibrate if that does not work and let you know. Thanks again. Still excited, got 20 minutes of flying in anyway this AM - flat around me and no obstacles for 100's of meters and was in beginner mode, so not danger etc. Later....

OH YEAH!!!! Just depleted my first battery with no issues, no warnings, just the biggest smile on my face!!!!!

So, restarting the Mavic fixed this issue?

No, re-calibrated it with Assistant 2!! Still flying high!! Thanks again for the guidance.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78