DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

You said it and we just made it - Lykus NEW hard case for Mavic Air 2S and RC Pro

I no longer have that case. I now have this Lykus one.
All I can say is it cut like butter and clean. I did have some scrap foam to practice on though.
Oh I thought that was the case we were all talking about here. I just ordered the Lykus titan and that’s the one I mentioned about not needing all those battery slots.

Reactions: merak75
Oh I thought that was the case we were all talking about here. I just ordered the Lykus titan and that’s the one I mentioned about not needing all those battery slots.
I thought I would just mention what I used to modify "a"case. I did say a year ago and this case wasn't out a year ago. Sorry for the confusion.

I bought this lanyard:
Brand: SEASKYRC
It has foldable stainless steel mounts. Fits in the Lykus hard case just fine, no need to cut anything. Even though it has the anti loosening washers, I still put a dab of blue locktite on the threads.
I bought both the leather and the denem one for the heck of it, and both are pretty soft and comfortable to use. There are clips to remove the lanyard from the mounts. I use whichever one I am in the mood for. 😎👍
I have the same lanyard,I just leave it totally connected and tuck the strap underneath in the space for the standard controller.Fits in the case perfectly.

Unfortunately you only take Paypal (ScamPal)

Any code for the Mavic 3 Case?

I really like the M320 I got for my Mavic 3. I can put the RC Pro as well as the standard controller in there, and have plenty of room to spare.

Thanks to the OP. I got mine a week or so ago and I'm very happy with it. Took a while to get here but It's as good a quality as my Nanuk cases that I use for other things so far.

Nowhere to put an iPad mini though!

Reactions: MS Coast
It’s not a question of how many people use both, it’s a question of how many people have both! I don’t use the Pro, I use the original controller and much prefer an iPad Mini.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J