DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

£99 A2cofcC

Lastrexking

Reactions
If anyone wants to do their A2CofC then UAV Hub have an offer on at the mo, and are doing it for £99.

Its all online, so handy given current conditions. I’ve not used them, but I ve heard a lot of good things.

(I have no connection with the company)

Edit - fixed link

Last edited:
I've just completed my A2CofC with them. Thought it was well organised and well put together.
The mock exam system is very good - meant that when you take the real thing you can be very confident.
I got 100% (woohoo!)

I feel like I didn't just get the minimum info to pass - I've got a good all round knowledge of how to fly safely

I've just completed my A2CofC with them. Thought it was well organised and well put together.
The mock exam system is very good - meant that when you take the real thing you can be very confident.
I got 100% (woohoo!)

I feel like I didn't just get the minimum info to pass - I've got a good all round knowledge of how to fly safely
Good review. I signed up last night. I’d already been emailing them about some accessibility questions, and they’d been really helpful.

I just passed with 100% using UAV HUB.
Great course, took a couple of days to completed the online course. The ability to take the mock exam over and over was a great help. Well worth the £99 in my opinion

Reactions: historyman
I just passed with 97% (pesky weather front question) using UAV HUB. Definitely worth the £99, especially during lockdown and with the current Storm Christoph not much opportunity for flying.

Course content is first class and delivered in a very accessible manner online, better still is that the resources are updated in line with CAA changes and accessible for life. Good to have a resource that you are able to draw upon in 6 months or a years time.

I just passed with 97% (pesky weather front question) using UAV HUB. Definitely worth the £99, especially during lockdown and with the current Storm Christoph not much opportunity for flying.

Course content is first class and delivered in a very accessible manner online, better still is that the resources are updated in line with CAA changes and accessible for life. Good to have a resource that you are able to draw upon in 6 months or a years time.
Yeah that question threw me for a second then I realised red must be warm and blue cold ?happy legal flying ??

just passed mine today used UAVHub ,very good course test took me 7 mins even though you get up to 75 mins !!!
no idea why you would need this long !! you need 80% pass rate i got 100% fat head lol, but its a very well laid out course ,i watched the videos on the course over about 10 days on an evening ,you can take as many mocks as you want .certificate was through in about an hour as well.
well recommended i see why they are the UK no1 .

If anyone wants to do their A2CofC then UAV Hub have an offer on at the mo, and are doing it for £99.

Its all online, so handy given current conditions. I’ve not used them, but I ve heard a lot of good things.

(I have no connection with the company)

Edit - fixed link
If you go to UAVHUB and put in IANINLONDON you will get £5 off.
Just took the exam today, terrible, got one question wrong ! Good course, well presented. If you do a few mocks you cannot fail.

So with this Certificate you can legally use your drone for commercial purposes?
The A2 Certificate of Competency (A2CofC) is a new drone qualification that allows you to fly small drones “close to people”. Under the new regulations, you can operate a drone commercially for the first time without needing to spend thousands of pounds on training and CAA Permissions.

Yes you can ......but you MUST have £750.000 liability cover commercial drone insurance.
yes its very cheap though ,i think i paid about £70 for £1000000 cover and also includes damage to my kit inc flyaways.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929