DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

“Sync Failed”?

Asfwt

Reactions
I tried the search thing and the last post for this problem was over a year ago. Hopefully there is now a solution.
I now get “Sync failed” when I try to sync. I used to be able to sync without issue. Thanks
Mavic Air
iPad
Go 4

I tried the search thing and the last post for this problem was over a year ago. Hopefully there is now a solution.
I now get “Sync failed” when I try to sync. I used to be able to sync without issue. Thanks
Mavic Air
iPad
Go 4
Sync? Sync what?

When that happens to me, it is usually an internet connection problem. Also, verify you haven't changed your DJI account password. That is all I can think of.

If you could provide more info, we might be able to lend more assistance.

What happens when you try and sync the flight logs? Do you get an error message? What do you see on the screen? Are you trying to get it to the Airdata site so you can see all your data? What tablet/phone/connection are you using?

Thanks for your reply’s/help.
When I try to sync it shows its uploading 0-100%. But once It hits 100% it shows “Sync failed” the internet connection was checked and not the issue. My DJI profile works in ever other way. And yes I need to sync to be able to use Air data HD.

You can actually use Airdata's own app to sync flight records and bypass DJI entirely. They have an app called HD Sync and is available on the Google Play store. Don't know if it is available on iOS.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure