DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 ✔ [DJI MINI 2] 4k Beautiful Lighthouse Farolim de Felgueiras in Porto Portugal - Longer version :)

Martiho...

You're got some beautiful footage (and a lot of different angles) and show some good flying and composition. If I may make one (uninvited) recommendation.... Shorten this video down to 3 minutes and it will be amazing.

I couldn't sit through all 6 minutes of it and found there were a lot of clips that were too long. There were some clips redundant of other clips, many too long IMO and at least one that was over-exposed only to be duplicated by a similar perfectly-exposed clip. Some of the shots with long approaches can be sped up in post if you want keep all the footage and yet shorten the duration.

Again there is some amazing footage and clips and I believe that examining how things fit together from the standpoint of interest and attention you can turn this into an amazing and compelling video and hope you don't take offense to my chiming in with suggestions.

Reactions: MartinhoC
Martiho...

You're got some beautiful footage (and a lot of different angles) and show some good flying and composition. If I may make one (uninvited) recommendation.... Shorten this video down to 3 minutes and it will be amazing.

I couldn't sit through all 6 minutes of it and found there were a lot of clips that were too long. There were some clips redundant of other clips, many too long IMO and at least one that was over-exposed only to be duplicated by a similar perfectly-exposed clip. Some of the shots with long approaches can be sped up in post if you want keep all the footage and yet shorten the duration.

Again there is some amazing footage and clips and I believe that examining how things fit together from the standpoint of interest and attention you can turn this into an amazing and compelling video and hope you don't take offense to my chiming in with suggestions.
Thank you very much for your feedback. I completly agree with your opinion. This was kind of as test. The overexposed part was done with the circle function. Somehow it did not asume the framerate 24Fps and /50 shutterspeed :(
And yes. I will shorten it down removing some reduntand clips and speeding up others.
Thank again.

Thank you very much for your feedback. I completly agree with your opinion. This was kind of as test. The overexposed part was done with the circle function. Somehow it did not asume the framerate 24Fps and /50 shutterspeed :(
And yes. I will shorten it down removing some reduntand clips and speeding up others.
Thank again.
You are welcome. I cannot tell you how many times I've posted a project and after receiving feedback I'd look at it again and say to myself "Yeah... this is crap. I can do much better"... go do a complete re-edit, sometimes doing as many as 10 or more iterations before I was happy.

Reactions: MartinhoC
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian