DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

你好! From China...

University

My name is Mark Lent, and I live and work in southern China in the city of Zhuhai (Joo-Hi). I have been a professional photographer and photojournalist for 40 years now and teach photography and digital media arts at Beijing Normal University-Hong Kong Baptist University United International College, or as we like to call it, UIC. Been teaching for 9 years now and love it.

As a photojournalist, worked for very small weekly papers to great big giant ones and a bit of everything in between. I also did some writing as well for Popular Photography & Imaging Magazine, The Adorama Learning Center and a few others. I freelanced for the AP, UPI and a few other news organizations.

I am here to learn. I see being able to use a drone in my work as another exceptional tool to add to my arsenal of equipment and while I feel very comfortable with the photography and post processing aspects of drone photography, the Video and actual flying of the drone itself are still a bit new and hope to learn a bit more about these as well. I feel like I am off to a good start here, but always room to improve and learn.

So, this is me. Happy to e-meet all of you and hope you'll stop by and say hello. The door is always open and if I can offer help, I will be happy to do so. Be well and have a great day!

Cordially,

Mark
Thanks Mark and welcome from Long Island, NY. Awesome experience and wishing you good fortune in your endeavors. You hoped on to. Great forum for certain. I have been currently going to the university of MavicPilots forum and the homework is killing me.
University

My name is Mark Lent, and I live and work in southern China in the city of Zhuhai (Joo-Hi). I have been a professional photographer and photojournalist for 40 years now and teach photography and digital media arts at Beijing Normal University-Hong Kong Baptist University United International College, or as we like to call it, UIC. Been teaching for 9 years now and love it.

As a photojournalist, worked for very small weekly papers to great big giant ones and a bit of everything in between. I also did some writing as well for Popular Photography & Imaging Magazine, The Adorama Learning Center and a few others. I freelanced for the AP, UPI and a few other news organizations.

I am here to learn. I see being able to use a drone in my work as another exceptional tool to add to my arsenal of equipment and while I feel very comfortable with the photography and post processing aspects of drone photography, the Video and actual flying of the drone itself are still a bit new and hope to learn a bit more about these as well. I feel like I am off to a good start here, but always room to improve and learn.

So, this is me. Happy to e-meet all of you and hope you'll stop by and say hello. The door is always open and if I can offer help, I will be happy to do so. Be well and have a great day!

Cordially,

Mark
Welcome Mark!!! Welcome from Long Island, NY. Good fortune to you and these exciting endeavors. Enjoy the learning here as well. It’s endless. Flysafe & Godspeed, Droniac

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!
I know Lake CIty well! I was a photojournalist in Central Florida (Tampa, WInter Haven and Orlando) and went through Lake City on my way to Niceville, where my parents lived. Small world!

Well Mark you are at the right place for both Photography (not needed I expect) and flying Tech stuff so freely offered.
I am afraid I can't help you with either .....however, having raise 6 kids I may be of support for any dummy spits ...but hope you will always be in full control. LOL
Welcome mate from Down Under.

Hello from Minnesota and welcome to the Forum....Wow professional photographer for 40 years and you're 56 ? You hit it good early in life !
Along with photo/video also remember to learn the correct way to fly...There's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here. Just ask and the experts because they're great on helping and providing feedback. Fly safe and Fly smart and welcome again.

Hello from Minnesota and welcome to the Forum....Wow professional photographer for 40 years and you're 56 ? You hit it good early in life !
Along with photo/video also remember to learn the correct way to fly...There's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here. Just ask and the experts because they're great on helping and providing feedback. Fly safe and Fly smart and welcome again.
Yup. I left home at 16 and was fortunate enough to get work as a photographer for a small daily newspaper.

Reactions: Droniac and Steel63
Welcome to the MavicPilots forum. Enjoy, and happy flying! 👋🏾

Thanks Mark and welcome from Long Island, NY. Awesome experience and wishing you good fortune in your endeavors. You hoped on to. Great forum for certain. I have been currently going to the university of MavicPilots forum and the homework is killing me.

Welcome Mark!!! Welcome from Long Island, NY. Good fortune to you and these exciting endeavors. Enjoy the learning here as well. It’s endless. Flysafe & Godspeed, Droniac
Where is this training center you speak of? Would like to join. Always something to learn!

Mark

Reactions: Steel63
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS