DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

[0:46 Mavic Air HD] The largest waterfall of Brazil - 380m! Tough place to shoot with wind, rain and thick fog. Looking for honest opinions & feedback

@BelezaPuraFilms

Reactions

This place has up to 400 people at times, I waited for various days for the rain to stop and started hiking before sunrise to be able to capture it like that.
It is famous for being one of the few waterfalls that does not fall but RISE - sounds like a fairy tale but it is really true. Let me know what you think!

Great clip. Maybe longer shots of the waterfall. I'm sure you took a few stills too.
Thanks mate, I wish I had! Not one decent photo, nor any other shots I could make good use of and turn into a longer video.. gotta go back but i ll never be there by myself again!

Reactions: TreeHugger

This place has up to 400 people at times, I waited for various days for the rain to stop and started hiking before sunrise to be able to capture it like that.
It is famous for being one of the few waterfalls that does not fall but RISE - sounds like a fairy tale but it is really true. Let me know what you think!

Contrary to my usual pleas, this film was too short. I loved the scene, and the dramatic music too. I certainly would have enjoyed a few more moments on the falls. The "money" shot, where you circle out to shoot the falls, was cut off way too soon. And as far as crowds go, I don't think having more people there in there shot would detract too much from the dramatic scene of the falls itself, cropped closely to eliminate much of the rim of he canyon and many oof the people. All in all, this Wass a very nice film.

Reactions: @BelezaPuraFilms
A great video to me has me wanting to visit a place in the next few years. Yours has me wanting to board a plane this weekend!

Luv the thrill of heights, well-sync’d music track, and perfectly timed length. Great job!

Spectacular - but considerng how difficult it is to get there to do the video, way too short - don't you think? The one nice thing about it is that it definitely leaves the viewer wanting to see more - and that is a great accomplishment. (many videos I have seen here go on and on and on and on and basically show a flowing river or huge forest/Desert or lake with not much different from one minute to the next

NICE. I HAVE PUT THIS AREA IN MY TRAVEL PLANNER.

Veeery nice!!! Thanks for allowing to discover that superb place.

Great footage! 1 thing though, might want to mess around with your export settings of whatever video editor you use, it didn't look very sharp for 4K. Other Youtube videos with Mavic Air footage look sharper on my 40" 4k Samsung monitor.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998