DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

0900 to 0800 to 0700 ?

Downgrade is possible to ANY version but the official app (Assistant) does not support this. Maybe somebody will delete my post however you should all know that DJI using GPL licenced code in their drones they are violating the GPL licence with prohibiting free upgrades/downgrades which clearly states that the user must have the right to go back to factory state for free under any circumstances. There is ongoing comm with DIJ right know. Currently downgrade is only available for skilled IT people as you have to use coding and command line to achive it however there are clever guys out there already working on the 'easy' windows graphical user interface version for the community. This forum has it's own rule set and prohibit to discuss or link anything mod related so use google and your brain and other forums because it is really restricted.

It looks like i have a thousand dollar paper weight which sucks. I regret buying this product I told my family and friends to stay away from dji because of it. It's not fair to us as consumers. I wish I knew this before I purchased the mavic but now I can warn the people I care about.
Cut your losses and resell it on ebay. Or here in classifieds. I bought a couple things here. People are fair, make sure you use paypal. Try the zero tech drone not bad.(Youtube it) Easy to fly, gimbal is 2 axis only. By through Amazon. Don't like it send it back. Simple thoughts, simple life. Hacks work, lifes great.

It looks like i have a thousand dollar paper weight which sucks. I regret buying this product I told my family and friends to stay away from dji because of it. It's not fair to us as consumers. I wish I knew this before I purchased the mavic but now I can warn the people I care about.
Why is it a paper weight?

4 friends have gone other route instead of DJI.
I'm currently building up to buying the Mavic. IE just bought a hard case and upgraded battery charger as well as adapter for CrystalSky monitor. Before I pull the trigger on the monitor and the Drone its self...what other "routes" are you referring too? I'm all about looking at all options.

Im flying VR with Litchi and latest DJI firmware, put phone in airplane mode, shut down other apps, screen recording can affect flying , keep it simple and it work ok for me

if you're not on the latest firmware they could decline to cover the guarantee if the little thing ever took a tumble and was sent back...they could say well we fixed that problem....
Ive flown everyday since january almost and not even nicked a prop, Ive had apps crash the cable moving can cause this but just restart the app don't ever panic , keep higher than any obstacles like trees and cables.
I've bought a high bitrate steel braided cable which seems to stay put better in my android.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes