DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

1.0.6 Fly app upgrade

Dmascot

Reactions
Just downloaded the update Go Fly app.
Was there always an RC calibration? I don’t remember.

i believe it was just an app update i plugged everything in after doing it, no firmware update requests shown

Reactions: Thomas B
My Samsung S10 app finally starting working again after the update. Only for a few hours though before it stopped again as before.

¿ are you flying v1.0.6 ?

Here, in Spain, latest version of DJI Fly app is 1.0.4, published on January 3, 2020

That means we have two late versions :(

Raul.

This is a real screen capture from Google play store:

dji fly play store.jpg

Only the iOS Update 1.0.6 is out. No Android update. Some times the 1.0.4 works for one Momend on a Samsung with Android 10 OS.
¿ are you flying v1.0.6 ?

Here, in Spain, latest version of DJI Fly app is 1.0.4, published on January 3, 2020

That means we have two late versions :(

Raul.

This is a real screen capture from Google play store:

View attachment 90744

I also got for my fw 1.0.4 Batterys an update on Android Flay App 1.0.6. I'm so lucky that is finaly Android 10 ready [emoji4][emoji4][emoji3059][emoji3059]

By the way -> you can check the Akku Voltage and temperature by clicking the akku icon in the right upper corner [emoji5]Screenshot_20200114-181311.jpeg

I also got for my fw 1.0.4 Batterys an update on Android Flay App 1.0.6. I'm so lucky that is finaly Android 10 ready [emoji4][emoji4][emoji3059][emoji3059]

By the way -> you can check the Akku Voltage and temperature by clicking the akku icon in the right upper corner [emoji5]View attachment 90784
Do you think you missed the battery update when you updated aircraft to 1.0.4? The battery data has been available since launch.

Is there a discussion group for IOS users only for MM owners. it seems everyone who uses Android are the ones who are having the problems

Is there a discussion group for IOS users only for MM owners. it seems everyone who uses Android are the ones who are having the problems
That would be some news if only android users have problems

Yeeeeey I also finally upgraded my Android 10 DJI FLY Application to DJI FLY App 1.0.6!!! Is there also new firmware for the lil fella(drone)? I've never been asked for a battery firmware update, maybe I will when I connect to the craft after work. I'll be really happy to see the logs of what they've fixed in this new 1.0.6 version of the app. anyone know the new features or the bugs fixed?

Sweet..

Guys I want to ask a question here, please do help me out with figuring out why this is the way it is! When I got my baby drone (Mavic Mini - a lil, beautiful, gorgeous one) the Firmware was at version 1.0.3, and the DJI FLY Application was also at 1.0.3. Then some days later the update came out, the 1.0.4 but it was not published to the Google Play Store! So I updated the craft's firmware to 1.0.4 and then I got a link in a forum pointing to DJI's website and an Android apk installation file. I remember that it still said 1.0.3 in the site but it was in fact the 1.0.4 version.

So now its the 1.0.6 version for the DJI FLY Application. Not sure if there is a new firmware now, I updated the app itself though. And again in the Google Play store it was the old version and I had to go to the site again to some adhoc link to get the latest Application.

So why is it like this? why aren't the updates all normal, we have to go to DJI's site for the latest software and firmware - which is not a problem for me at all. Just asking why its lie this?

Sweet

PS: hopefully I also update my battery at some point in time as I've never had to do that. My Mavic Mini is so beautiful, I love it so very much that I even sleep with it near my bed, so that when I wake up its one of the very first things I see - makes my day all positive! The lil fella (drone) is just so stable and flies similar to bigger drones.

Guys I want to ask a question here, please do help me out with figuring out why this is the way it is! When I got my baby drone (Mavic Mini - a lil, beautiful, gorgeous one) the Firmware was at version 1.0.3, and the DJI FLY Application was also at 1.0.3. Then some days later the update came out, the 1.0.4 but it was not published to the Google Play Store! So I updated the craft's firmware to 1.0.4 and then I got a link in a forum pointing to DJI's website and an Android apk installation file. I remember that it still said 1.0.3 in the site but it was in fact the 1.0.4 version.

So now its the 1.0.6 version for the DJI FLY Application. Not sure if there is a new firmware now, I updated the app itself though. And again in the Google Play store it was the old version and I had to go to the site again to some adhoc link to get the latest Application.

So why is it like this? why aren't the updates all normal, we have to go to DJI's site for the latest software and firmware - which is not a problem for me at all. Just asking why its lie this?

Sweet

PS: hopefully I also update my battery at some point in time as I've never had to do that. My Mavic Mini is so beautiful, I love it so very much that I even sleep with it near my bed, so that when I wake up its one of the very first things I see - makes my day all positive! The lil fella (drone) is just so stable and flies similar to bigger drones.
You can check the versions within the app, if it is not the latest you will be warned.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada