DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

$1,199.00 drone for $69,00 & it's waterproof..

it might be worth $69.99, but probably not.
Barely. Even if it has a decent camera, it can't be gimbaled. Why is there no footage taken with the drone in the video, which, if you notice, was shot in an antiquated aspect ratio. It's very likely garbage except maybe as a bathtub toy. Where did you get the idea it would be a $1,199 drone...? I think microlinux is right. You'll waste the money and get nothing worth having.

Like I said I ordered one, just to prove a theory. Paid with PayPal, so I’m not to worried. don’t get it not a big deal.
keep us up to date. WIll be interesting to see what you get.

Sometimes there are really great deals that are legit. I bought a brand new AMC Gremlin in 1972 for $500, it had 6 miles on it. It was at an insurance auction, had been dropped off the delivery truck and smashed the front end. I put another $200 plus my labor in it and had a brand new car.
BAHAHAHAHAHA!@ amc gremlin:confused::p I totally had one of those in 1983. 500 bux in 1972? You was livin large ...that’s how the kids talk:D

Facebook has no problems allowing these scams adds I ordered ear phones never got them ..... found out NOBODY was getting them. I did get my money back as I used Paypal for just that reason. I had ordered something before and didn’t get it but dummy me thought I’d try it again (maybe this seller is legit?) lol

I doubt this is what everyone would like it to be, but I saw some really cool concept along these lines at CES in vegas, and someday it'll be reality.

Reactions: Dizzy1971
I had a splash drone, the first one which was divided by "Swellpro technology". Captain Rick Moore worked and filmed many films from his sailing yacht "Sophisticated Lady" in St Maarten / St Martin, CARIBBEAN with this Swellpro in the 2016 years, and you can check out the quality yourself. See:
This is now the third generation, formerly called the first generation "Mariner", these were white in color. The suggested price of $ 69.00 stinks, this device costs at least $ 1099 !!! see Buy Products Online from China Wholesalers at Aliexpress.com -42862830006 & plac = & crea = 64152518476 & netw = g & device = t & mtctp = b & memo1 = 1t1 & aff_platform = google & gclid = Cj0KCQjw2pXXBRD5ARIsAIYoEbcxt4Bd7dArSXksDPfXfOSdNF7UoRvwCAyitoik7o8QEAAsALL44M4aAqYeEALw_wcB

I too am suspect about this offer. Its through PayPal, so if its a scam, I'm hoping that I'll get them to refund the money. I've got money to burn. Hey I bought the $19 drone from N1.wirelss and love it. Great toy, and I've bought some for friends. So I'll post if its for real.

Reactions: Greg Smithski
You two need to get a life...nothing says "IM A LOOSER" like being a Gremlin owner!!! lamo
I was 17 and had a brand new car, plus drove it 5 years and sold it for what I had in it, not too bad of a deal.

Reactions: Classic flyer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J