DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

1 second video

Marvins_dad

Reactions
Hey guys!
Did a search and am going to clear cache and try again, but wondering if anyone has had an issue with recording videos and only getting 1 second videos, despite the controller (phone) showing it was recording the 3-5 minute flight.

I did just have the gimbal replaced after a crash...so I think some of the settings reset.

I cleared the cache and will try a run in the morning, That should take care of the issue of it not recording back to the phone...but doesn't make much sense why it won't write to the card. Is there a setting I am missing?

Any help is appreciated!

Antoine

Cache would only affect, well, the cache video. Even if the app crashed, which the cache could affect, AC would still record.

I've been hung the same sd card for the year I have had it. Has recorded video without issue until the crash.

Since the crash and rebuild haven't been successful. Will give it a try in an hour and see if updated settings affect anything.

Thanks for the reply!
Might be the microSD card. If it's too slow, video recording will stop.

No Bueno.

That solved the recording to th phone, but it's still just recording 1 second to the card on the Mavic.

The card is a SanDisk Extreme Pro, 64gb.
Still has 2hr of video left in card (1:53 is what the Mavic was reporting)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming