DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

1 statement and 2 questions

EMGI

Reactions
I had nothing but grief with Android but I switched to ipad and no problems at all since.
Question 1: has the Android "app crash" been fixed (have Galaxy 8 Pro)?
What color profile is the best for delivering to a client without post processing?
Thanks!

I had nothing but grief with Android but I switched to ipad and no problems at all since.

Me too. Thumbswayup

Question 1: has the Android "app crash" been fixed (have Galaxy 8 Pro)?

Most people (not all) seem to feel that the newer app versions have resolved a lot of the crashing issues. Your mileage may vary.

What color profile is the best for delivering to a client without post processing?

In my opinion, D-Cinelike, but that's entirely a personal preference. Show your client sample footage and ask them which they would prefer. You may be surprised by their answer (but happy you don't waste your time on filming outside of their preference and having to post-process to get it close to their wishes.)

Reactions: Former Member
I would recommend the 'film' profile. If anyone disagrees with me on that, they are wrong. Thank-you and good day!

Thanks for your replies. Film or Vivid will be my first suggestions to clients and then their choice. I had heard that things were better with Android these days but can't afford to take a chance. Thanks again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DvrkDrone