DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

10% Battery Auto Land

Mimas

Reactions
Hi guys,
Wasn't sure exactly where to post this and I'm sure its been asked before:

Had a few flights now with this one, and 1 thing thats annoyed me today, i was flying my drone just around the house (outside!) front to back and at 10% battery it went into auto land mode. I had no cancel button, now 10% battery when the drone is still in the near vicinity of you is still a fair few minutes fly time.

Is there any way you can turn this off, i see the mavic mini can be flown right to 0% although not recommended ofc. I would just be rather be in control as basically it seems you have 90% of running battery.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

I think ive just discovered the answer from a YT video, it seems currently in the MA2 you cannot adjust the battery warning levels that you can do in some other models.
Hopefully as its just a software thing this could come in a later update!

Cheers

it seems currently in the MA2 you cannot adjust the battery warning levels that you can do in some other models
Those settings just determine when those warnings appear in DJI GO. They do not determine when the drone will auto land.

10% is not good for your batts 20% is the most you should fly to then land and put a freash one in.

Reactions: rmazzaro
Autoland is the safety feature built into the drone.
As others mentioned, flying it at 10% even just around the house is not very good. You should not run the batteries that low.

Can modify the parameters with drone hack software ? I saw a video to turn auto landing off... ( MAVIC MINI )

( Sorry language is Cantonese )

I think is also can work at MAVIC AIR

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair