DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

• Thread starter Deleted member 3792
  • Start date
Yes and doesn't seem that long ago @clackey was starting this site around Oct. of 16
I bet when this Mini has been released we will hit that # fairly quickly but might be mistaken .
Oh some of the memories ....well at times I can think back and just.......
cry baby 2.gif That or all the...
images.jpg i've had to eat .Been a blast so far though here learning
from all the members here . And we ain't done yet . :p

Yes and doesn't seem that long ago @clackey was starting this site around Oct. of 16
I bet when this Mini has been released we will hit that # fairly quickly but might be mistaken .
Oh some of the memories ....well at times I can think back and just.......
View attachment 85002 That or all the...
View attachment 85003 i've had to eat .Been a blast so far though here learning
from all the members here . And we ain't done yet . :p
Iv’e been here since december -16 but mostly flown the other brand forbidden to mention.?

Iv’e been here since december -16 but mostly flown the other brand forbidden to mention.?
Well we most likely have a forum for that also .:)

Reactions: Deleted member 3792
You know those #'s say a-lot about Mavic's Just looked and PhantomPilots has 99,163 and was the first forum we had from what 2013 maybe 12 .

I have been in several groups and forums over the years and must say that this forum outshines them all. So much excellent information presented by experienced pilots who obviously love to freely share their wisdom. And almost always, the comments are helpful and friendly. Can't say that about most social media sites! Many thanks to all of you who make this forum what it is!
Gary Indra

An amazing group. Not much fighting and lots of usasable information.
Yes it is and is a lot of usable info ,might have to search for some of it but it's all here.
And yes it's fighting here but gets cut off and you just don't see it.
Not really fighting though more like this . ;)
fight.gif

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54