DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

107 A Done Deal

Edward Knight

Reactions
Just passed my Part 107 exam 90%. There were several question with answers that were not obviously correct. a Good knowledge of METARs and TAFs was required. Know the Airspace and UAS altitudes above obstructions. A thorough review of the regs specifically registration is a good idea, I'm glad it over. Now, on to getting some business contacts created.

Just passed my Part 107 exam 90%. There were several question with answers that were not obviously correct. a Good knowledge of METARs and TAFs was required. Know the Airspace and UAS altitudes above obstructions. A thorough review of the regs specifically registration is a good idea, I'm glad it over. Now, on to getting some business contacts created.
Congrats and good luck!

Reactions: Obsidian Sereniti

Congratulations!

Congrats! I’ve been procrastinating too long. Your post got me motivated [emoji1360]

Congrats

Congrats I started studying for that my self any good links to study from im working on the Air space and the metar i have a lot to learn.

Congrats. Nice job. Who did you eventually go with as far as schools. Online training?

Congrats I started studying for that my self any good links to study from im working on the Air space and the metar i have a lot to learn.

Here are a couple of great resources:

This is all of the material in a nutshell (you should watch it a few times and be sure you understand what he's covering)

If you basically want to guarantee a a pass (and a very high score), enroll at:
You should be able to find a code to get at least $50.00 off. Watch the videos at least twice (he covers EVERYTHING thoroughly). Pass the 5 practice exams and understand why you missed any of those questions.

You can complete both of these sets of material in 2-4 evenings (depending on the amount of free time you have).

I took the test and received a 97% on the first try.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whathesaid