DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

13.2 v and 12.6 batteries?

See this thread...

I love the DJI text saying Press once and hold for two seconds to power on. Has anyone ever successfully powered on an Air2 battery using that process? I worked on that puzzle for quite a while. Reread the manual and finally got it working reliably; but jeesh, DJI really needs native language readers to go over their translations.
Yes, I think I'm pretty savvy with tech stuff.. I have worked as a tech and regularly hack around with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, changing out processors on difficult hardware and screen repair on Apple iStuff.. then, fresh out of the box, after reading the manuals as techie types do, I tried to turn on my new A2s about 3 times following that instruction. I thought I had a faulty unit.
Try this re-write: "Press once and release and imediately press and hold for two seconds." "The device will power-on a few seconds after releasing the second time"

It's safe to charge them, batteries self stops charging. The charger is stupid, it just outputs voltage and all regulations is done on the battery

According to the specs on the DJI Mavic 2s website:
Footnotes:
1. The two battery versions are basically the same in terms of battery life and propulsion performance.

You can only compare mAh when Voltage is the same!
(Battery) capacity is ALWAYS given in Wh.
Basicly this footnote is correct:
The 'old' 11.55V battery has a capacity of 40.4Wh.
The 'new' 11.04V battery has a capacity of 41.4Wh (2% more).
The charger is 13.2 Volt.
A asume the 'new' battery's intelligent hardware has a build-in step-down converter from 13.2V to 12.6V to prevent overcharging.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midlifecrisis77