DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

1428 Dolphins Slaughtered for Tradition : Town went overboard.

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
I Sold quite a few wet suits to the Faroe Islands and now I have idea as to why .

In an ancient tradition , the fisherman would go out and kill for Food to feed the villages.

Now for the super rich community of the Faroe islands , they went out and helter skeltered , with no end in sight,
Most of the Dolphin meat is going to rot on the beaches as it was just to much .

Can you imagine a single dolphin being injured by a drone. OMG the world would crucify , this is just sad.

2021-09-15_11h08_37.png

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain or land on water.

• Sad
Reactions: hiflyer201
I Sold quite a few wet suits to the Faroe Islands and now I have idea as to why .
The actual drone footage of this event found on Youtube is particularly disturbing. It shows an actual sea of blood from the dolphin slaughter.

how much sadder can it be :confused:
The boats chase the Pods of dolphins on to the beaches and than everybody and there grandma is there to kill them , some are left just alive and torn apart , it was really over the top and a disgrace for humanity. Many of the people are just covered in blood . Protestors crying and screaming and fighting.

****..when I think of all the time's I've thrilled at watching dolphins from small boats and cruise ships, from in the water at the beach and out of it, and the whales I've seen in Baja where the mothers nudge their babys up to the Pangas with people hanging over the side for a better look and hoping to actually pet a whale..this is just sad.
I'm pretty sure people with Drones have a little better respect for nature..how could you help not?

• Love
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
A big difference to eating in a 'traditional' way, and mindless slaughter for no purpose whatsoever.
I always love seeing the Faroe Islands from the air in people drone footage, but this sort of thing puts me off ever supporting this Danish province.

Come on Denmark, get your act together, it's 2021 and I'm sure even back a century they would not have been be taking more than one needs from the resource that supports you.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929