DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

1600usdSmartRc&Mavic2pro

What are you asking??

He's probably asking if $1600 is a good price, but he intentionally talks in such an odd way that nobody can understand, so it's hard to say for sure especially since he's asking about a M2P in a Mavic Air forum.

Reactions: Kilrah and Latawiec
He's probably asking if $1600 is a good price, but he intentionally talks in such an odd way that nobody can understand, so it's hard to say for sure especially since he's asking about a M2P in a Mavic Air forum.
I noticed that also, I am willing to help him if I understood his actual question.

I noticed that also, I am willing to help him if I understood his actual question.

Indeed - everyone is happy to help, but to go out of your way to make everything as hard to understand as possible is counter-intuitive when looking for advise.

That kit is normally $1900 USD so $1600 USD appears to be a great price if brand new and from a reputable retailer. If it's used, it wouldn't be as good of a deal, IMO, but the OP is short on details.

Reactions: Matigas Ulo
Indeed - everyone is happy to help, but to go out of your way to make everything as hard to understand as possible is counter-intuitive when looking for advise.

That kit is normally $1900 USD so $1600 USD appears to be a great price if brand new and from a reputable retailer. If it's used, it wouldn't be as good of a deal, IMO, but the OP is short on details.
the combo from shenzen duangdong is new however both devices are beta for the 2019 year, right?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdevyview