DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

1600usdSmartRc&Mavic2pro

What are you asking??

He's probably asking if $1600 is a good price, but he intentionally talks in such an odd way that nobody can understand, so it's hard to say for sure especially since he's asking about a M2P in a Mavic Air forum.

Reactions: Kilrah and Latawiec
He's probably asking if $1600 is a good price, but he intentionally talks in such an odd way that nobody can understand, so it's hard to say for sure especially since he's asking about a M2P in a Mavic Air forum.
I noticed that also, I am willing to help him if I understood his actual question.

I noticed that also, I am willing to help him if I understood his actual question.

Indeed - everyone is happy to help, but to go out of your way to make everything as hard to understand as possible is counter-intuitive when looking for advise.

That kit is normally $1900 USD so $1600 USD appears to be a great price if brand new and from a reputable retailer. If it's used, it wouldn't be as good of a deal, IMO, but the OP is short on details.

Reactions: Matigas Ulo
Indeed - everyone is happy to help, but to go out of your way to make everything as hard to understand as possible is counter-intuitive when looking for advise.

That kit is normally $1900 USD so $1600 USD appears to be a great price if brand new and from a reputable retailer. If it's used, it wouldn't be as good of a deal, IMO, but the OP is short on details.
the combo from shenzen duangdong is new however both devices are beta for the 2019 year, right?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noobie