DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

18.2 KM Here is my newest test range Recorded

According to UAV systems international the vietnam drone code has no distance or height restrictions. So he actually did nothing wrong unless he was flying near an airport, which I couldnt see on the video. But I knew this post would bring out the drone police in droves, tedious in the extreme when they couldnt be bothered to check his countries regulations before posting about being irresponsible.
In VietNam, we only fly below 500m, and has restricted regions as airports, military areas...

Reactions: m0j0
How do you get such run time from your batteries! That’s insane.

Are you sport mode at 90% ‘throttle’ or do you use the middle switch position, no sensors and 100% throttle?

I’m the latter.
When i fly back, you can see i decrease the high attitude, and dont use S mode. Lets use P mode.

That was tense. He landed with three electrons remaining in the battery!o_O
The M2 will go over 1km on 0% and still be at 3.4x volts per cell. From there you can still get 30-45s of flight depending on how well balanced the cells are but cell balance below 3.3v is really hit and miss with DJI.

I have 115 cycles on one of my packs and it still produces 20km flights an an M2P.Screenshot_20190209-174414_YouTube.jpegScreenshot_20190209-174447_YouTube.jpeg

Putting everything else (altitude laws, line-of-sight laws, cost, etc.) aside, that was ONE AMAZING FLIGHT - over 5 1/2 miles by my calculation. If I ever get tempted to do a max range run, I'll just watch this video again - instead.

Reactions: johnpham
The M2 will go over 1km on 0% and still be at 3.4x volts per cell. From there you can still get 30-45s of flight depending on how well balanced the cells are but cell balance below 3.3v is really hit and miss with DJI.

I have 115 cycles on one of my packs and it still produces 20km flights an an M2P.View attachment 62490View attachment 62491
Great info i ever know with battery

Reactions: lolo780
Flying with no view of your drone over traffic, people and buildings. You give Drone Pilots bad reputation.

Flying a drone at all is terrible. What it there’s a flyaway situation. One motor/esc goes rogue. There’s a gust of wind. You have a fit/seizure and can’t let go of the sticks.

All within 200m of where you took off.

I hope all the dickbags that feel the need to badmouth, only fly within arms reach and at walking pace at ALL times.

If not, “...it’s only the depth that varies” applies.

Reactions: Tsun and Mike4884
For the life of me, I can't understand these tests. They are unlikely to be legal in most places and what exactly is the point? How far you can fly is far less important than how well you can fly and how safely you can fly. How many posts do we need to have on this subject?

And yet here you are... Was the title misleading?

Flying with no view of your drone over traffic, people and buildings. You give Drone Pilots bad reputation.
I dont think so.
Before you fly, be carefull to check all flycam conditions you will have a safe flight

Here is flight data

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000