DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

1st flight with Litchi later today! ANy last minute tips??

Fireblade

Reactions
Hey guys, will be testing out the litchi app later this afternoon. You guys have any quick tips?

I believe all the sensor settings, height limit, etc is set on the goapp first right? Then when set, you can then use the litchi app? Is that right?

I'd like to know your your flight goes. I'm been holding off on getting Litchi but would like to get it for the waypoint missions.

Reactions: Fireblade
Keep LOS and double check all your settings prior to flight. Litchi imports your settings from Go4, but when I tried litchi I'm the past I encountered issues. Oh and have fun!

Reactions: Fireblade
Well, I tried it.. and ummm, no bueno lol. I set each point manually (ie i flew to each section and set it that way). The first run was fine. After it finished, I tried a 2nd run, and the 2nd run's altitude was lower on all the points. If it weren't for the sensors, I probably would've hit the ground!

And I tried setting the direction of the aircraft so that it points to the side(and not to the next waypoint) but the app keeps telling me that it can't do those functions when there's a curve added for each waypoint (even after i zero'd those curves out in the settings).

Oh well, need to research some more. gaaaa!!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giku