DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 1st Train Chase

Nice flight. I love the sound of the rotors especially when it flies overhead. Sometimes I'll do the emergency breaking right above me so i can hear the sound. It's almost a violent sound so as to say I am here and I control the air...like riding in a Ford GT and shifting at speed.

Where is that where the track is right on the beach? Seems like that would need a LOT of maintenance. When the hurricanes hit the gulf coast several years ago it took out many miles of Amtrak line that I think are still not repaired.

Where is that where the track is right on the beach? Seems like that would need a LOT of maintenance. When the hurricanes hit the gulf coast several years ago it took out many miles of Amtrak line that I think are still not repaired.
San Clemente California, around 50 miles north of San Diego. No hurricanes here but plenty of beach erosion from big storms and lots of landslides along the cliffs during wet years. If there is ever a Tsunami along this coast there is sure to be a lot of damage especially in low coastal valleys like Oxnard further north. My sisters place sits directly above the tracks up on the clifff, great location for droning.

Nice flight. I love the sound of the rotors especially when it flies overhead. Sometimes I'll do the emergency breaking right above me so i can hear the sound. It's almost a violent sound so as to say I am here and I control the air...like riding in a Ford GT and shifting at speed.
Thanks. Yeah, when I fly over my head with the goggles on at full speed I can hear the violent sound of the drone approaching and I almost duck just in case!

San Clemente California, around 50 miles north of San Diego. No hurricanes here but plenty of beach erosion from big storms and lots of landslides along the cliffs during wet years. If there is ever a Tsunami along this coast there is sure to be a lot of damage especially in low coastal valleys like Oxnard further north. My sisters place sits directly above the tracks up on the clifff, great location for droning.
interesting, thanks. I assumed it was somewhere out there. I've been to Oxnard for work a couple of times - years ago. I bet that is an amazing place to fly from!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BLEKOK