DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2.7/4K recording issue

ckicorps

Reactions
Hi All,

So when i record in either 2.7/4k no matter what FPS the camera will go out of wack it will look up,k down, side to side and then just stay clamped. Then i have to wait for it to stop recording so then i can change to photo mode and the camera will go back to normal.

Its kinda frustrating as i have updates, calibrated rebooted everything i have tried everything.

I hope this link works https://photos.app.goo.gl/GEhtz6z2mXQsdkcL7

Problem? So when i record in either 2.7/4k no matter what FPS the camera will go out of wack it will look up,k down, side to side and then just stay clamped. Then i have to wait for it to stop recording so then i can change to photo mode and the camera will go back to normal.

Was unit in a crash? No

What have you tried so far? updates, calibrated rebooted everything i have tried everything

What device are you using ( iphone , ipad, Samsung , etc)? Samsung Galaxy S8+

What firmware are you running ( aircraft, remote controller)? Latest as of yesterday

What Go app version are you using? Latest

Any modification? (if so what) NO

Did you change anything or install any apps? (if so what) No

Do you have a video or pictures of the problem? (if so post link) https://photos.app.goo.gl/GEhtz6z2mXQsdkcL7

Something else you can do is a camera reset in the app.
It would also be worth trying a different fast SD card.
It sounds like the gimbal is trying to reboot during flight which is rare, but sometimes reported for no obvious reason.

The symptoms you describe are unusual, if it's under warranty be ready to explore sending it back.

Oh i have done the reset on it in the app.
Im not sure what the card will do but i can only try

Cheers for the reply

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roland Brian