DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 days left for the Fall Foliage Photo Contest!

Former Member

Reactions
There have been with some great entries so far and we would like to see some more.

If you haven't already entered the contest, you have 2 days left to submit a fall foliage photo.

If you have a chance to get your bird up in the next couple of days, make sure to take some pictures and pick the best one to enter into the contest. Good luck!

Fall Foliage Photo Contest. Prizes for top 6 entries.

Reactions: fstop.labs
Too bad the change hasn't hit my area yet. There's SOME color, but nothing near what they're getting up north.

Reactions: JDawg
Thank you to all who have participated in and mostly to those who have hosted this Foliage Contest. This has shown me that I have much to learn if I aspire to post pictures worthy of comparison to many of you here. I didn't realize the vast difference in quality and clarity of normal, unaltered pictures in comparison to photos taken with filters and edited with software. There have been many beautiful pictures posted, congratulations to all.

Too bad the change hasn't hit my area yet. There's SOME color, but nothing near what they're getting up north.
I was wondering why more from upstate NY had not been posted. I have driven 81 and 86 in the fall when the change is on and it is spectacular.

I was wondering why more from upstate NY had not been posted. I have driven 81 and 86 in the fall when the change is on and it is spectacular.

Yes, that is a beautiful drive in upstate NY. Seems like alot of the northeast didnt have much of a fall color change this year, that might be the reason for so few entries. In Georgia this year, I tell people the leaves went from "Green to the ground" with hardly any color change at all.

We've had some amazing color in VT over the years. This year was pretty mild as autumn leaves go. Things were looking good at the start but then it rained pretty steadily, which knocked down a lot of the fall foliage.

I've enjoyed looking at the pics in the thread.

I am from Upstate NY and let me tell you the foliage was not impressive at all this year, I traveled through New England states for work and was hoping to put the Mavic 2 Pro in the air while up there but it was depressing to say the least, no good colors at all.

Reactions: Former Member
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661