DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Short Cinematic Video w/ Mavic Air 2 & Pocket 2

Let me know what you think. I will appreciate any inputs you'll throw at me :)
wow, congrats to both videos! The editing on the first one is really outstanding and the video with the adorable childrens is also very well done, smooth fliying and very smooth pocket2 movements it looks fantastic, bravo!
I enyoyed very much, thanks for sharing ??
cheers Paul

This is purely a critique and opinion based on the content shared.

The first video (Mavic Air 2 Cinematic), is well introduced with quick cuts, fast and good music choice. Although what follows doesn't seem to match the intro sequence that well and appears to be less interesting than what I assumed would be based on the intro. I think it would of been best to keep up the tempo of the sequence and more clips introduced for the main video. Although your work is good, I just didn't feel as attached as the first 15 seconds.

For the second video with the Pocket 2, this worked well and was seemingly well put together with good music, the smooth flow of video clips from the drone and the pocket combined with good editing. I really liked this video more as it was more story telling. This is great.

Sorry if it is a little negative for the first one but I want to give an opinion that is honest. Keep up the good work. ????

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000