DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 200m waterfall in tropical Colombia that is not on any map

I’m impressed, I’ve always wanted to visit there. Tropical high mountains, awesome Drone work. . . It all been said, show of shear scale was very cool!

Reactions: @BelezaPuraFilms

The waterfall is from 3:00 onwards. There is also a smaller one at the 1:30 mark.
The big one is called Hoyo Caliente, I will mark it on google maps this week.

As always, all feedback and questions welcome
smile.gif
Great job especially with the sound.
Looks like in Brasil you iether fly high or fly home - even the trees are tall there!

Absolutely brilliant video with superb editing and the soundtrack fitted perfectly. Thanks to drones and you guys that take the time to edit and upload the footage it lets the rest of us see some spectacular scenery and sights. Oh to be 20 again and have time on my side to visit places such as this.

Stunning!

I’m impressed, I’ve always wanted to visit there. Tropical high mountains, awesome Drone work. . . It all been said, show of shear scale was very cool!
I am glad the scale thing worked out! I actually went back there to repeat that shot because i hadnt felt like i captured the immensity of it firsttime around.

Beautiful place and a really good example of "Story Telling" that is so hard to do well, especially with just drone footage. Great thread throughout the video from the first shots of the RED shorts to the last. Really nicely done.

Absolutely brilliant video with superb editing and the soundtrack fitted perfectly. Thanks to drones and you guys that take the time to edit and upload the footage it lets the rest of us see some spectacular scenery and sights. Oh to be 20 again and have time on my side to visit places such as this.
Appreciate the kind words! You dont have to be 20, in fact experienced eyes tend to see more! Time is the only crucial factor.

Beautiful place and a really good example of "Story Telling" that is so hard to do well, especially with just drone footage. Great thread throughout the video from the first shots of the RED shorts to the last. Really nicely done.
So glad that worked out! Sometimes the scenery is so grand and the girl so small :D

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krasto