DarthSLR

Reactions
Sunset 1
DJI_0184-X4.jpg

Sunset 2
DJI_0201-X4.jpg

One of the last frames snapped during the landing
DJI_0216-X4.jpg

See the entire shoot at my Smugmug site.

Last edited:
Very, very niceThumbswayup I’m hoping to get some sunrise pics this morning, dark at the moment but clear so it’s looking good. But as you know things could changed within minutes:rolleyes:

A few clouds have just blown over but still looking good, I’ll get myself ready and take a walk to my flying site, should take me about 15 minutes. Wind is good, average wind speed is about 4/5 mph. I’ll let you know now I get on;)

A few clouds have just blown over but still looking good, I’ll get myself ready and take a walk to my flying site, should take me about 15 minutes. Wind is good, average wind speed is about 4/5 mph. I’ll let you know now I get on;)

Total waste of time, got to where I normally fly, all good for about 10 minutes, Sun was just starting to come up through the clouds then............ it pissed down with rain:(:( Oh was I cursing..

Oh well I’ll try tomorrow morning, must remember to take a torch (flashlight) couldn’t see a thing, not fun trying to setup in the dark.;)

Total waste of time, got to where I normally fly, all good for about 10 minutes, Sun was just starting to come up through the clouds then............ it pissed down with rain:(:( Oh was I cursing..

Oh well I’ll try tomorrow morning, must remember to take a torch (flashlight) couldn’t see a thing, not fun trying to setup in the dark.;)

That's the way I felt when she said 'not tonight, I have a headache.'

Reactions: Porky and DarthSLR

You know the saying: "if at first you don't succeed..." :)

Reactions: Porky
LOL, indeed, mate!
We have opposite issue here in SoCal. There are rarely any clouds, let alone during sunrise/sunset. Winter time is somewhat exceptional since for us it's a "rainy season" (if you count a few drizzles as rains) and we get at least some humidity.

Checked everything out for tomorrow morning, weather wise, looking good at the mo. No wind, clear morning but a bit chilly.

Man on a mission, yep it’s happening....;) well I hope so. If I do get some pics I’ll link ya to the thread;)

Love your photos in smugmug, brilliantThumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d