DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2020 winter shots, fresh from the mountains

Beautiful nature!

Reactions: MKurr
very Nice - Lovely shots Incredible colour even in snow

Nicely done! Thanks for giving me a taste of your winter. It's summer down here and I needed to go and put a jacket on before it finished LOL.
Thanks mate from Down Under

Nicely done! Thanks for giving me a taste of your winter. It's summer down here and I needed to go and put a jacket on before it finished LOL.
Thanks mate from Down Under
What's the coldest it has ever gotten near you?

Glad you liked the video!

In the Adelaide Hills it can get down to zero degrees celcius... but we have a European wood combustion heater that warms the whole house....we also move to Queensland in winter where it is shorts weather.
Where do you live?

In the Adelaide Hills it can get down to zero degrees celcius... but we have a European wood combustion heater that warms the whole house....we also move to Queensland in winter where it is shorts weather.
Where do you live?
Where I filmed this, the Adirondacks! ;) Cold winters and today we had freezing rain....

Just wanted to share this video I just made of the winter of early 2020.. I had lot's of footage from the last months and I decided to put this together:

My first impression? You are certainly brave taking off in the cold with all of those tree branches and power wires. Beautiful video.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjauuu