DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

220v-240v / 110v-120v Charging?

Spanishcop

Reactions
I just want to make sure since I will be leaving for Spain in May for vacation. Those of you who have traveled overseas.... "Spain" in my case they use 220v there. The charger I currently use here in the US will work over there correct given I have the small adapter for the plug which is round instead of flat like in the US.?

I know sometimes they say dual voltage but I always like to be safe and ask upon user experience.

Reactions: Soundtekk
The Mavic charger works on anything between 100-240 volts. Using with an adapter will be fine.

I've seen the label and manual. As I said I always like to ask user experience to make sure someone has tried it. It's $1000 equipment not a $10 toy.

Manuals and labels are not always correct.

So it doesn't hurt to ask. Thanks Rockydog.

Reactions: Soundtekk
something else you might want to think about...
Changing your settings to accommodate for the 50 Hz lighting over there compared to the 60 Hz in the USA...

I believe that is refresh rate and I'll be still recording in NTSC not PAL. For PAL you want to record at 50hz.

Learn something new every day.

Spanishcop, I'm from Europe as well and use an adapter / voltage converter when travelling abroad just to be sure. Like you said, you're not playing around with a $10 toy here. I often use world power plugs to check out what voltage I need and if I need to convert

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krautz