DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2X Digital zoom photos with the latest firmaware

Looks like you were sending an MP4, a video. Zoom already works for video, even up to 4X. The latest firmware update let's us do 2X zoom on PHOTO mode. That is great!!!! I bet, if they wanted to, they could even give us the 4X, too.

Looks like you were sending an MP4, a video. Zoom already works for video, even up to 4X. The latest firmware update let's us do 2X zoom on PHOTO mode. That is great!!!! I bet, if they wanted to, they could even give us the 4X, too.
watch the video again and notice that the camera is in photo mode not in video, the recording button on the right is white(not red) so its the photo mode
its a video and not just a capture pic to show how the zoom works

watch the video again and notice that the camera is in photo mode not in video, the recording button on the right is white(not red) so its the photo mode
its a video and not just a capture pic to show how the zoom works
I don't see a lot of response to your issue so I'll hang in here. I'm about to travel so will get back. But what is your issue exactly? I was not able to see the video, don't care to download a program to see it. Just explain what is happening. Sounds like you are getting a video operation when you are in photo mode. Is that right? Still happening? Does that mean you can not take photos at all?

• Haha
Reactions: gogorokokoko
I really like this zoom feature. I suspect it is an off-shoot from the MA2 that implemented it a few months ago. While I haven't done any filming with the zoom yet, I think it could come in very handy for inspections. I was looking at patio installations the other day and it really helped see detail as I didn't want to fly any lower/closer to the houses and needed a view from directly overhead.

That zippyshare is bad news.
It wants me to allow it to send notifications. I say no, as I don't want all these stupid Google Chrome notifications.
It then sends me to all of these ad sites, one wanting to send me naked pictures.

I don't see a lot of response to your issue so I'll hang in here. I'm about to travel so will get back. But what is your issue exactly? I was not able to see the video, don't care to download a program to see it. Just explain what is happening. Sounds like you are getting a video operation when you are in photo mode. Is that right? Still happening? Does that mean you can not take photos at all?
I believe he was demonstrating you are now able to get 2x zoom in photo mode.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claybird