DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Much Needed Improvements on Mavic Mini

Maybe there is something with your drone, I can fly C mode all day long and will not get those messages, but if I will use S against the wind it will eventually give me a warning.
yes, i understand that, in sport mode maybe the drone or firmware it is not calibrated ok, but in c, indoor, in p, everywhere, no wind, with wind, every conditions...i am full of that error, for the moment the drone had a crash and it is in service, i will see when they changed if it continues this error

yes, i understand that, in sport mode maybe the drone or firmware it is not calibrated ok, but in c, indoor, in p, everywhere, no wind, with wind, every conditions...i am full of that error, for the moment the drone had a crash and it is in service, i will see when they changed if it continues this error
WooZie I flew 3 batteries today and didn’t get the error, even I needed S mode, I my las trip flight was all I needed P ode with no issues. It’s only when I hammer the drone in wind with S mode do I get the error. I think we can all suffer error message but there are many variables and flight behaviour.

Attachments

• 28C0227C-B980-44CB-A9AD-6C81C910BC6D.jpeg
    28C0227C-B980-44CB-A9AD-6C81C910BC6D.jpeg
    382.1 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: WooZie
WooZie I flew 3 batteries today and didn’t get the error, even I needed S mode, I my las trip flight was all I needed P ode with no issues. It’s only when I hammer the drone in wind with S mode do I get the error. I think we can all suffer error message but there are many variables and flight behaviour.
i see, what can i say...you are lucky man, many others like i said have the error even inside, not P, not S. I am waiting for the new drone to test if it has this error, because all my flights have this error, even the first one when i get out the drone from the box
As you can see i was in C mode and the error has appeared, FIRST flight

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
I really don't class the mini as a v1 product!! DJI has years and years of proven tech in the mini!!!

Reactions: old man mavic
I really don't class the mini as a v1 product!! DJI has years and years of proven tech in the mini!!!
Every DJI drone has had issues at time of first release. Even some of great significance in the models above toy/hobby class- who can forget the M200/Inspire 2 battery issue.

maybe you are right, i can accept this, but i am pretty sure if you would have had the same problem you would have searched everywhere to see if only you had badluck, ok. Good luck

i see, what can i say...you are lucky man, many others like i said have the error even inside, not P, not S. I am waiting for the new drone to test if it has this error, because all my flights have this error, even the first one when i get out the drone from the box
As you can see i was in C mode and the error has appeared, FIRST flight
You took off at 50% and started getting the warning at 30%. The warning possibly shouldn't have occurred, but you did start off in a poor situation.

Going by context, that "53% at maximum distance" may mean you're already starting out on a less than ideal SoC with no limit set on how far out you can go, so you may be setting yourself up for trouble.

it was inside, i fly 2-3 meters possibly, but what i wanted to say, it happened from the first flight...no wind no full power, that's it

My first 3 flights were on version 1 of the iOS fly app.Only on one occasion did I see this error message.(second flight).I updated the fly app due to the RTH setting issue and i have had 6 further flights with no warnings or issues.I am still flying my MM cautiously and not to far away from me but I am slowly having more faith in this little bundle of joy.I love it.?

Reactions: old man mavic
I see this thread hasn't been added to since Dec 1st. For those reading it and wondering about the ESC issue mentioned, it's been fixed in the Dec 4th firmware update. It was just a software bug, not a hardware bug.

DJI Mavic Mini firmware update released – v01.00.0300

Overview

Date: 2019.12.04
Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0300
Remote Controller: v01.00.0300
DJI Fly App iOS: V1.0.3
DJI Fly App Android: V1.0.3

What’s New in this DJI Mavic Mini firmware update?

Increased flight stability in some scenarios.
Optimized propulsion system status prompts. <--------
Optimized performance when taking off in areas of high elevation.
Optimized aircraft orientation control.
Optimized gimbal control.
Fixed issue: some remote controller model numbers were displayed incorrectly.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wall-E