DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 315 Silos

ThatBeardedDroneGuy

Part 107 Bubba
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Ok, I'm not really sure if these were silos of some sort, water tanks, or what. Regardless, here's a really short video I took with my new Mini 2. Mostly just trying to get some flight time under my belt but I've love these guys since I first saw them and the drone gave me the opportunity to check them out.

I spent some time working on my camera transitions today. Trying to wrap my brain around gently adjusting multiple controls simultaneously.

Ok, I'm not really sure if these were silos of some sort, water tanks, or what. Regardless, here's a really short video I took with my new Mini 2. Mostly just trying to get some flight time under my belt but I've love these guys since I first saw them and the drone gave me the opportunity to check them out.

I spent some time working on my camera transitions today. Trying to wrap my brain around gently adjusting multiple controls simultaneously.

Very nice video. Thanks for sharing.

Judging by the shadows it was late in the day or early in the morning, try it again closer to noon when the sun is shining down in the silos, might be interesting. Don't you dare bring your bird inside one of them however, the VLOS narcs will be all over you for that!

I was helping some friends shoot YouTube videos and it ran long so I didn't get on location until about 5. I love the idea of hitting it at noon. I'm really curious what they look like inside. Thanks for the suggestion.

Last edited:
Reactions: SJGMoney
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000