DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

360 panorama, Mavic 2 Pro

Explore on Kuula
or use Hangar360 to take 360 degree spherical panorama's and the app will upload and stitch / process for you and display on thier website.
This method has been hit and miss for me as all of my 360 degree spherical panorama's from the past were inaccessible from thier website for a certain period of time and then Boom they reappeared and were accessible.
VEER
I have used this site as well, but had to stitch and upload manually . Used Microsoft Image Composite Editor or ICE

Here's a 360 panorama from the sky above Hanover, NH yesterday. Does anyone know a good way of presenting/enjoying these other than via Facebook?

Rob Strong

Rob
Hi Rob. Excellent shots! I was searching 360 Panoramic shots and came across this post. I'm new M2P flyer and anxious to try this myself, today hopefully.

I noticed on my phone, android Galaxy S7, the 360 rotated/panned whether I move phone or scroll with finger. On my android tablet, ASUS, it doesn't pan around at all. Both devices using Chrome browser, not the FB App.

Just curious, as I haven't tried this myself yet.

Thanks, happy flying.
Steve LaBranche

I use RoundMe, which takes equirectangular images and displays them as VRs. Easy to use, with a free option as well as a paid version.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78