DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

360 Panoramic Stitch Globe Photo Mac

bmoore1118

Reactions
I am flying a Mavic air 2s and love the globe 360 photos that it can take. Its cool that it can zoom down into the photo but I dont care about that.

Is there a relatively cheap software for the mac that allows you to stitch all 26 images together into the globe view?

I am flying a Mavic air 2s and love the globe 360 photos that it can take. Its cool that it can zoom down into the photo but I dont care about that.

Is there a relatively cheap software for the mac that allows you to stitch all 26 images together into the globe view?
I don't think there's much out that's cheap or free. I use PanoramamaStudio Pro 3. It's a one time payment of $80. It easy to use, it does a great job at stitching photos. Most of the pictures I take are in Panorama. Once I'm done stitching, I then use Luminar Neo to enhance the photo.

Look up Autopano Giga. It's no longer supported by it's available for download free for PC, Mac, and Linux. There's at least one discussion here about the software and downloading it.

I use Hugin on my windows desktop which is a free. I looked and it does support Mac also so here's a link if your interested and good luck...

Reactions: MS Coast
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weblloyd