DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

360 Spherical Photos

What program can I use to save my 360 spherical photos to and be able to open them up and see them 360 degrees?
If you just want to see them quickly there are several online locations you can just upload them to like THIS one. You can also just upload them to Facebook. If you want to get more advanced I use an app called Kolor AutoPano Giga as well as Pano Tour (I believe they have discontinued the software but there are several others out there). I use these apps for a large national home builder to make aerial panorama tours for their new communities HERE IS ONE OF THEM.

Use kuala.co. It’s the best online.

For offline viewing, search lizardq.

That google app linked above works, but I removed it immediately. Lots of ads, did not look trustworthy on my pc

That google app linked above works, but I removed it immediately. Lots of ads, did not look trustworthy on my pc
Lizardq works good on smaller panos, but the ones I manually compile it doesn't work for me for some reason, anything over 30mb or so doesn't work, it always says to update my graphics driver (I have the latest drivers for my 1080ti). But the compiled lower resolution panos the M2P and M2Z make load fine. Kuula.co does work good, if you can afford the $12 per month for the pro version it's worth it.

Lizardq works good on smaller panos, but the ones I manually compile it doesn't work for me for some reason, anything over 30mb or so doesn't work, it always says to update my graphics driver (I have the latest drivers for my 1080ti). But the compiled lower resolution panos the M2P and M2Z make load fine. Kuula.co does work good, if you can afford the $12 per month for the pro version it's worth it.
So the pano you linked above for the home builder wasn’t done with a mavic2 ? Also, what’s the deliverable you give the home Builder? Just the online link or a file and software to view it?

So the pano you linked above for the home builder wasn’t done with a mavic2 ? Also, what’s the deliverable you give the home Builder? Just the online link or a file and software to view it?
I use both the M2P and the Mavic Pro for my Pano Tours. I have a client area of my website for them with links for both the tour and orthophoto for each community.

Reactions: hactick
The Ricoh Theta software (free) is a decent desktop viewer.

I merge them in ICS, edit and create the 360 in Photoshop then view in that.

Just downloaded LizardQ. A simple exe file, and Norton cleared it and it works great. Thanks for that suggestion!!

I'll be curious to try the Lizardq as well... when I get home today. Thanks as well!

I use Kuula and have uploaded a number of 360's there. What I like is the Tiny Planet view.

So, speaking of Tiny Planet view - any Windows Desktop software offer a Tiny Planet view or compiler or???

Here's some I've posted

Ooooh that's Kuul, it gives you both options. . . Thumbswayup

Reactions: ff22
I use Kuula and have uploaded a number of 360's there. What I like is the Tiny Planet view.

So, speaking of Tiny Planet view - any Windows Desktop software offer a Tiny Planet view or compiler or???

Here's some I've posted

I use Microsoft Image Composite Editor (ICE) it does the tiny planets but you can't open them up and pan 360 degrees

I just tried to download LizardQ and it would not open.

Here's some I've posted

I tried that but the format is the same as Skypixel, the pic has to be 10000x5000 when all my 360 Mavic pics are 10000x10000

I use PanoramaStudio Pro 3 and PTGui. PTGui has a free standalone viewer that gets installed even with the free Trial version, that I use to view all my M2 created panos on the microSD card. I then use PanoramaStudio 3 Pro to stitch a higher quality version pano from the 26 original jpeg files saved separately to the micro SDcard. PanoramaStudio Pro 3 is best for creating web galleries of linked interactive spherical panos on a google map and is only $79.

Ok thanks for the suggestion. I guess my problem was I was (wanting ) trying to load the tiny planet photo, and have it work like it does when you have the drone (Mavic ) on and you have the tiny planet 360 photo that you just took. Then all you do is touch it and it zooms and lets you pan in all directions to see your 360 pano. With Kuula you upload the stitched pano ( I do that with ICE ) and it will let you zoom somewhat, and then after its posted you can pan around. However it won't let you start with the tiny planet to zoomed pano.

Ok thanks for the suggestion. I guess my problem was I was (wanting ) trying to load the tiny planet photo, and have it work like it does when you have the drone (Mavic ) on and you have the tiny planet 360 photo that you just took. Then all you do is touch it and it zooms and lets you pan in all directions to see your 360 pano. With Kuula you upload the stitched pano ( I do that with ICE ) and it will let you zoom somewhat, and then after its posted you can pan around. However it won't let you start with the tiny planet to zoomed pano.
You can specify some aspects of what initially shows. You can also use a scale setting to make the tiny planet fill the screen when it first opens. You can move the tiny planet around and in the "landscape" mode you can circle 360 degrees around and some up and down.

But you've given me an idea. I may try doing a screen capture of the movements to a video capture app. Well, that was fun. I'm posting to Youtube at this time and when published it should be at:

Last edited:
You can do exactly what you want with PanoramaStudio Pro 3.
You can choose to start with the Tiny Planet and have it spin out to reveal the entire Spherical Panorama. It's $79 and will work locally on your computer, or you can upload the interactive webfile output to your own website, or any web storage that hosts for you. Highly recommended! I paid $125 for an earlier version of the program 2 years ago with even less features! Tobias is also very responsive and helpful for any support questions!

You can specify some aspects of what initially shows. You can also use a scale setting to make the tiny planet fill the screen when it first opens. You can move the tiny planet around and in the "landscape" mode you can circle 360 degrees around and some up and down.

But you've given me an idea. I may try doing a screen capture of the movements to a video capture app. Well, that was fun. I'm posting to Youtube at this time and when published it should be at:

yes that's it that's what i want to do thanks i will try again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Duhr