DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3D printed Strobe mount video Mavic 2S

Looks good. I've got two questions.

1. Since the bottom of the Air 2S is a heat sink, does this installation affect heat transfer to the atmosphere.

2. What is the source of the bracket? used?

Thanks. I've been looking for a way to mount the strobe to help an old man keep better track of the drone.

Reactions: YaSureOK

1. Since the bottom of the Air 2S is a heat sink, does this installation affect heat transfer to the atmosphere.

Thanks. I've been looking for a way to mount the strobe to help an old man keep better track of the drone.

Q1:the contact point is completely open where the ribs are at for cooling. I do not see a increase in heat during or after flights
Q2: not sure I understand the question" what is the source" I designed the bracket and printed it on my 3D printer.

It really helps me find it because of the 30 degree angle. It allows me to instantly know the orientation of the drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada