DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Top Mounted Strobe

Interesting thread! Will these work on a DJI Mini 3 without throwing it in to payload mode? I know I've read that adding the prop guards will do this, I wonder at what weight the drone will be forced in to this mode?
The only thing I can find for weight on the mini3 is under 249 grams, how far ??

The Firehouse Technology Arc V PRO Multicolor (4 Colors) Drone Strobe with Remote
Weight is 13 Grams/.45 oz

The Firehouse "Micro" Pro Series UAS Drone Strobe
Weight is 5.66 gram/.2 oz

The latest Firehouse Tech strobe lights have a simple remote control so you can manipulate the lighting while the drone is airborne and away from you.
WHAT?!! No more blindness- No more blocking my eyes with my hand and fumbling around like Stevie wonder when I want to turn on the Light. If those Firehouse lights didnt last so long I would have known this! Complaint sent lol..

Interesting thread! Will these work on a DJI Mini 3 without throwing it in to payload mode? I know I've read that adding the prop guards will do this, I wonder at what weight the drone will be forced in to this mode?
The best way to negotiate the Payload mode is to Turn it off , to do this you have to be in the Air first , than you can turn it off and not worry about the drone going into payload mode as mentioned above in the post.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain, Land on the Water.

Reactions: TX Steve

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoeShmoe