DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3rd Way-point Mission,Heart Attack.

So you don't object to people breaking the law and posting about it, but you do object to others complaining when they do. That's definitely not a demonstration of "both sides getting old".

You misunderstood. Just complaining, period.
You know, like you are doing right now.

I switched to sport mode and back after a few minutes like I'v read here to regain control. But no rc either!
All that will do is cancel the Litchi mission (if you have signal).
It won't re-establish a lost signal.

Last edited:
Guys might it be possible for the arguminitive posting to cease as I don't want to have
and clean this thread up as it would take most of the post out .
To the ones helping thank you to the ones wanting to argue stop and move on .

Thank you

It was lawful, 183 feet high, an accident. So we spend $700 on the most high tech drones in the world and can only fly around the sandbox in the back yard? Haven't you seen any videos from around the world.(just sayin')
Never heard someone get so slammed for sendingnit over some trees and water they are Made to go over 5km....if anyone was really honest on here theres NO WAY any of us would get the shot we have or fun weve been having for a 2k bird. These things malfunction all the time I also can hardly get mine out past a mile without loosing signal. I hardly see how personal or a chain of VLOC is going to stop it from falling out of the sky or hitting something. Its like a security guard at a mall, unable to do anything but be a spectator and report... Have fun man, be safe and yeah wish mine flew over a mile also, looking to get the new RC. Take care

Guys might it be possible for the arguminitive posting to cease

As my mother would always say to my sister and I as we battled in the back seat on those long car rides:

"An argument requires at least two people, so if just one of you will cease we can return to peace. Being right is not nearly as valuable as being liked."

Forget what it may do to rules affecting the sport, I would never want an accident like the kid who got hit in the face, or worse, the kid that lost an eye (links below) to happen to someone on account of my out of control or BLOS wayward drone, the RPs of both accidents got off really easy, but had this happened in the US today, and FAA discovered that it happened after a pilot flew his drone BLOS or over people illegally, it would have resulted in very heavy federal fines, jail time and a hefty civil suits. It simply isnt worth the personal risk and is irresponsible.

Davenport man fined $160 for flying drone that hit baby in the face

Toddler's eye sliced in half by drone

Last edited:
Guys might it be possible for the arguminitive posting to cease as I don't want to have
and clean this thread up as it would take most of the post out .
To the ones helping thank you to the ones wanting to argue stop and move on .

Thank you

Yes, sorry.

Beats me why some people have to break laws and then boast about it. I guess it is all about bragging.
Where is the boasting? I read about the problem he had and the incorrect response to it but no bragging.

I think education is the key here. Maybe all drones sold should have a bright Red pamphlet attched to the top of the box that says read me first before opening. Inside have a quick start guide to flying a drone legally. FAA rules, were to find NOTAMs what they mean, links to airmaps and B4UFLY , how to reg your drone and how to mark it. Things like that. Maybe it would cut down some on all the "I didn't know " BS. The more we educate the general Public and hobbyist the better off we will all be. MY 2 cents worth.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanManNYC