DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

4Hawks Raptor SR - Single Band?

SharkFshR

Reactions
Hello All,

Does anyone know if there was a previous generation of 4Hawks Raptor SR for the Mavic Air that was exclusively 2.4 Ghz? If yes, how does one tell the difference in what was received?
  • I see most of the data sheets out there show only 2.4 Ghz. Many sites state "Now dual band" and "New dual band" and show 2.4 and 5.8.
  • The box I received today did not have the installation tools, which I don't think is a big deal, but is making me question if I might have received an old model.
  • The UPC is 5 907222 689011
  • The description is 4Hawks Raptor Super Range for DJI Mavic/Spark/Mavic Air
Thank you for your help in advance.

Hello All,

Does anyone know if there was a previous generation of 4Hawks Raptor SR for the Mavic Air that was exclusively 2.4 Ghz? If yes, how does one tell the difference in what was received?
  • I see most of the data sheets out there show only 2.4 Ghz. Many sites state "Now dual band" and "New dual band" and show 2.4 and 5.8.
  • The box I received today did not have the installation tools, which I don't think is a big deal, but is making me question if I might have received an old model.
  • The UPC is 5 907222 689011
  • The description is 4Hawks Raptor Super Range for DJI Mavic/Spark/Mavic Air
Thank you for your help in advance.
Mine UPC is exactly the same and its dual band. 2.4 Ghz sux big times too much interference. So I only use 5.8 Ghz with 5.8 Ghz boosters.

Attachments

• 20181214_165321.jpg
    20181214_165321.jpg
    712.8 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: SharkFshR
EDIT THE MESSAGE, I thought I had copied the text translated into English. It was not my intention to write in a language different from that of the forum.

Hi, I have a doubt. I have been with my Mavic Pro for a week and I have seen the Raptor XR antenna, I live in Spain and I use the RC MODE. Would this antenna amplify this mode or only the wifi mode? Thank you

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929