DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

4K@60fps: when can MA2 use it?!

Very impressive. I now have a new goal with my new MA2, how to fast and fly smooth. :) I video sailboat races using a Spark, 1080p, so I must be close so I can get details. Cropping is not an option unless you want a blurry mess. Sport mode is out of the question with the limited gimbal. My MA2 is supposed to arrive today. Time ot up my game.

I really enjoyed the video.

Okay so I have all of 1 hour flying time with my MA2. All manual no active track etc. here is what I captured last night

Okay so I have all of 1 hour flying time with my MA2. All manual no active track etc. here is what I captured last night

I love the enthusiasm already!

No risk, no reward!

Sailboats are something I'm still sketched out about.

Good stuff though. For your first video, that's really not too shabby. It shows promise.

My suggestions, if you care for them, are to pan less and clip your footage to show the highlights (the good stuff).

But again, that's good stuff for having only 1 hour of flight time

The faster you can get a Rescue Jacket the better.. :oops:
That is some fancy flying and every one seemed in a good mood.

Email me at [email protected]
for your Forum Discount on the Rescue Jacket. .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the rain and float on water .

Reactions: itsneedtokno
This 3D is going nowhere...and moreover there’s too much spamming. I guess moderator could close it. Thanks

This 3D is going nowhere...and moreover there’s too much spamming. I guess moderator could close it. Thanks
Two things...

1) there is this thing, called the report button, and if you don't like what you see, tell somebody about it

...but...

2) so maybe we drifted a bit off track, I don't see a need to close the thread though.

Thanks for the reminder to keep it pertinent!

Have a great day!

As you can see though, there are plenty of times to use 4K60... Especially flying during storms.

You COULD say "thanks guys, I've got what I needed" and move on.

Two things...

1) there is this thing, called the report button, and if you don't like what you see, tell somebody about it

...but...

2) so maybe we drifted a bit off track, I don't see a need to close the thread though.

Thanks for the reminder to keep it pertinent!

Have a great day!

As you can see though, there are plenty of times to use 4K60... Especially flying during storms.

You COULD say "thanks guys, I've got what I needed" and move on.
Since the first answer you and phantom rain (or it's just you?) misunderstood my question....I was not asking for use cases where using 4K@60 was useful, I was asking whether MA2 could use 4k@60 while tracking and while performing quickshot.

At first I thought you two misunderstood...now I'm not that sure anymore seeing how the thread was moved to commercial advertisement.

I tried to be polite asking to close this thread without using THAT button. But as long as you seems to care that much about it I'll do it.

I thanked phantom (or you?) when he answered according to what I start this thread for. All other stuff is advertising and I don't feel like I even have to thank you for it.

Since the first answer you and phantom rain (or it's just you?) misunderstood my question....I was not asking for use cases where using 4K@60 was useful, I was asking whether MA2 could use 4k@60 while tracking and while performing quickshot.

Definitely two different people. About 1500 miles away from each other.
I just support his product, because it helps my business. Having to cancel shots because of the rain is a huge negative. Being able to get those first few shots before or after (or during) the rain is amazing!

That's what THAT button is for.

I still fail to see where you see the advertisement from me.

I never once mentioned my business.

I love the enthusiasm already!

No risk, no reward!

Sailboats are something I'm still sketched out about.

Good stuff though. For your first video, that's really not too shabby. It shows promise.

My suggestions, if you care for them, are to pan less and clip your footage to show the highlights (the good stuff).

But again, that's good stuff for having only 1 hour of flight time

Feedback helps. Keep it coming. I'll post more. This was 4k @60fps, and my laptop really struggled with the massive data and editing was not as complete as I would have liked. I'll be dropping down to less fps and maybe lower so I can edit the practice films.

Reactions: itsneedtokno
Feedback helps. Keep it coming. I'll post more. This was 4k @60fps, and my laptop really struggled with the massive data and editing was not as complete as I would have liked. I'll be dropping down to less fps and maybe lower so I can edit the practice films.
The problem was likely the h265 codec that is exclusive to 4K60, if I'm not mistaken.

I bought a new laptop lol.

If you want loads of feedback, post that same video in "Photos and Videos" probably the general showcase.

But I'm here for any other questions ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos