DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 4K Footage of Ancient Cappadocia

Some great footage, and smooth flying, albeit a tad too long in my opinion. Interesting soundtrack that grew on me.
I was there years ago pre drone
Fascinating place
People actually lived in these structures
Nice flying but a bit on the long side

Reactions: drov
Great footage , we don't have any thing like that here , I am a beginner and was wondering where were you standing when you were flying the drone , I am still in beginner mode and have yet to go beyond the 30 m range. I was wondering how you get the confidence to fly hundreds of meters away. Also what type of drone were you using , I have a Mavic 2 Pro. Thanks in advance for your reply.

Great video drov. Some impressive scenes there, thanks for sharing.
Regards

Thank you very much for your beautiful feedbacks folks! Actually I knew that it is a bit long but I had so much to show and couldn’t make it shorter 😄.

@SETI 2022 I was generally around 500 mt away in most of the shots. I have also crashed in the very first scenes 😅. It was the first day of my trip there and replaced a wing and also used some duck tape and continued 😄. This was shot with Air 2 and don’t worry about losing signal. Most of the time it just flies back to you until you reconnect. If you have any other questions I would be happy to answer.

@Squidinc It was from Islandman a set called Karavan Sessions. You can find it on YouTube.

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Hi all,
Here you can find my latest footage. Hope you enjoy it! Looking forward to your feedback.
I was there many years ago. The tall phallic things are called Fairy Chimneys. Th caves were carved by cavemen called Troglodites, and they were later used by fleeing Christians (from Romans) for religious persecution. We actually stayed in a hotel made from one of the caves.

The video is fantastic. Beautifully flown.

Dale
Miami

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661