DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

4k mavic video in mexico

Thanks for the video! Did you have any problems getting the drone to/from mexico? How did you transport it exactly and were there any issues in security?

Thanks for the video! Did you have any problems getting the drone to/from mexico? How did you transport it exactly and were there any issues in security?
Hi , no problems in and out of mexico . Transported it in my small camera bag as a carry on with the rest of my recording gear . They were more concerned about my laptop to be honest . I took my p4 to Cancun last year and same thing no problems. Also people in mexico depending on where you travel to, are very cool specially the hotel staff. Safe flying man

Very cool and great editing.
I have PD 15 also and just starting to learn it. What was the best way you found to learn?
What's your You Tube, I'd like to subscribe?

Very cool and great editing.
I have PD 15 also and just starting to learn it. What was the best way you found to learn?
What's your You Tube, I'd like to subscribe?
If you click on the YouTube logo on the bottom of the video it directs you to my page . Also I learned it by just getting familiar with the program just practicing . Search on YouTube (power director university) " Malik gives you tutorials on everything you need to know and also how to do certain effects like flickering and other cool stuff. Hope you get the hang of it and just keep editing as much as you can to practice . I also have the color director color grading program for color grading and use of luts. Let me know if I can be of more help

Thanks. I watched your video on my phone so it didn't give me you You Tube. I'll watch on computer today.
Also have color grading but need to learn that too.
Looking forward to more video.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan