DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 4k-on the tops of Europe! Swiss Alps | Italian Alps | Rora in the snow | Waldensians!

Chris P. Chicken

Reactions

In this beautiful Nature video you will fly with me over the mountain tops of the Swiss Alps, Italian Alps, Rora the village of the Waldensians. I was on my trip from Danmark to Tunesia. And I had my drone with me so I made this incridable footage. I traveled all the way trough Germany-Swiss-Italy. In those 3 countries I flew with the dji mavic air 2 so you can relax with the video. I traveled to a very historical site: Rora! Rora is the place where the waldensians lived. In this valley Piemont it was where Marques the Pianezza Killed 8000 Waldensians. But then Joshua Janavel or Giosuè Gianavello also called the Lion of Rora, Fought with only a hand full Waldensians against thousands of the army of Duke Charles Emmanuel II of Savoy. In this country site I filmed this video. After this I went to Italy where I filmed the beautiful sunset in the mountains with the awesome sunlight reflections on the lago de piano.

Reactions: 280