DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Mini 3 Pro HLG / HDR Mountain Biking in the Italian Alps

Great job, very impressive. That was a dedicated pilot flying? Great flying. I have been working on similar with Maven auto pilot but, I doubt I can reach this quality. I am super excited to simply put the new all in one rc in my jacket vs the N1 with phone, what a PITA, that is. Cheers

Reactions: c.oberschneider
Great job, very impressive. That was a dedicated pilot flying? Great flying. I have been working on similar with Maven auto pilot but, I doubt I can reach this quality. I am super excited to simply put the new all in one rc in my jacket vs the N1 with phone, what a PITA, that is. Cheers
Thank you! I did the flying (and got to enjoy the same trail as the 2 riders). Originally I just wanted to take a few still images but then decided to shoot video, didn't have a real plan what to shoot but it turned out quite well anyway.
I'm desperately waiting for DJI to enable compatibility with the RC Pro, then I can finally use the Mini and the Mavic with the same remote and just decide which drone to take with me depending on the image quality I want to get.

Reactions: nzmikey
That was wonderfully produced. I don't mountain bike much anymore after a couple major injuries and absolutely love watching people enjoy the environment while cruising on two wheels. Terrific job capturing and putting that all together. Thank you for the effort.

Reactions: c.oberschneider