DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 4K UHD Drone Flight Over Portugal - São Pedro Do Sul

Daniel Boavida

Reactions

Another trip through our country, another 4K UHD movie from the Drone Flight Over Portugal series in the São Pedro do Sul area. Leaving on a Friday from Lisbon following the A8, A17 and A25, we went to São Pedro Do Sul, Uma Terra spectacular. I witnessed a Natural grandeur, a gigantic freedom. From Natural Wells, Waterfalls, Beautiful Landscapes, spectacular and delicious food. I invite you to know this wonderful land. We set off to do the Volta do Impossível walk, a trail full of landscapes but which it was not possible to do in order to know a little more about the localities of the schist villages, the wells and the waterfalls. I leave you this little film I made with the Drone and the GoPro...

Thank you for posting that video and sharing some images of Portugal. I agree with the adjectives you used: beautiful, spectacular, grand, natural, ... Those wind turbines are beautiful.

What is the narrow structure with the stone base and frame that appears briefly at 0:12?

Hi Friend, The Structure is Called in Portuguese "Canastro", is an old Storage Silo for Corn Cobs, very traditional in the north of Portugal

Reactions: MS Coast

Another trip through our country, another 4K UHD movie from the Drone Flight Over Portugal series in the São Pedro do Sul area. Leaving on a Friday from Lisbon following the A8, A17 and A25, we went to São Pedro Do Sul, Uma Terra spectacular. I witnessed a Natural grandeur, a gigantic freedom. From Natural Wells, Waterfalls, Beautiful Landscapes, spectacular and delicious food. I invite you to know this wonderful land. We set off to do the Volta do Impossível walk, a trail full of landscapes but which it was not possible to do in order to know a little more about the localities of the schist villages, the wells and the waterfalls. I leave you this little film I made with the Drone and the GoPro...
Very nice footage off a drone the same as mine. Those wind farms make great aerial subjects. After having taken ground photography for many years, I still find it fascinating to see the huge variety of new places that people are now able to access and film using DJI’s excellent technology. Thanks for posting. 👍😎🇳🇿

Reactions: Daniel Boavida
Very nice footage off a drone the same as mine. Those wind farms make great aerial subjects. After having taken ground photography for many years, I still find it fascinating to see the huge variety of new places that people are now able to access and film using DJI’s excellent technology. Thanks for posting. 👍😎🇳🇿
Hello friend, yes indeed, its a wonderful view from above, but i continue to love the mountains. I have several footage to mount yet, and i will post it later ;)
Thank you very much for your words

Reactions: DavidT_ NZ