DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 4K UHD Drone Flight Over Portugal - Centro de Portugal

Daniel Boavida

Reactions

A video Recorded in 4K UHD about the Center of Portugal made by drone. I made another film dedicated to the center of our country and with the fantastic river Zêzere and its fantastic viewpoints, waterfalls, trails where we can enjoy a fantastic landscape. Passing through Dornes, Ferreira do Zêzere, Vila de Rei and down along the river through the mountains, reminiscent of scenes from the Lord of the Rings, I never get tired of looking at the landscapes. As we have such a rich country and sometimes we choose to go abroad. Follow the Channel for more Drone videos

A video Recorded in 4K UHD about the Center of Portugal made by drone. I made another film dedicated to the center of our country and with the fantastic river Zêzere and its fantastic viewpoints, waterfalls, trails where we can enjoy a fantastic landscape. Passing through Dornes, Ferreira do Zêzere, Vila de Rei and down along the river through the mountains, reminiscent of scenes from the Lord of the Rings, I never get tired of looking at the landscapes. As we have such a rich country and sometimes we choose to go abroad. Follow the Channel for more Drone videos
Extremely well done….Congrats

Reactions: Daniel Boavida
Jeeps that walkway must have taken years to build. Great flying and very well edited-should there be blank screens on a couple of occasions? Beautiful countryside and a pleasure to watch your work.

Reactions: Daniel Boavida
Very nice video. Great flying. I rarely write this but, that could have been longer...I would have enjoyed watching more.
Hi there and thank you for your words, i have longer videos on the channel about this same location, on this weekend im going to the north of Portugal shoot the mountains and Waterfalls and post here later, hope you enjoy it later ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefons82