DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

4K Video in Slowmotion?

rbalbe

Reactions
Hi All,

I recently was flying in the Christ the Redeemer @ Rio de Janeiro, and I put the video configuration to 4K 24fps. After this flight, I went to a soccer game and made some good videos there.

The problem now is because I forgot to change the configuration and now the soccer video is reproducing in "slowmotion", I can't see the real moviment of the players on this videos, beause the video is freezing frame per frame too slow.

Could anyone please help me to get a solution for this soccer videos? I really do not have an idea to solve this.

It shouldn't be slow-mo at all for 4k 24fps. Only resolution that has a slow motion setting is 1080p. Sounds like a different issue.

Chances are good that you actually had it set to 1080 at 120fps. Check the details of the video and see if it's 1080 and not 4k.

Thanks for the replies.

I think that this is in 4K, please see the below image:

upload_2018-5-9_22-21-20.png

I have no idea to solve this. We can't see the real movement of people in movement...

Yep, as tcope said, it's 1080, so you probably had it set to 120fps, which is a slow motion setting. You could always render the video at 4x speed and it would play at normal speed.

Reactions: rbalbe
Well noted. I'll try it at home! Thanks for the help guys!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom