DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

5.1 Ghz frequency

fabio_lima

Reactions
Hi,

I recently bought a DJI Air3 and noticed that the 5.1 Ghz frequency does not appear on the signal transmission screen in the DJI Fly app. Only 2.4Ghz and 5.8Ghz. How do I activate transmission in this 5.1 Ghz band?

2.4 is better for flying There are things to consider-5.1 will not go around stuff like 2.4 so you will lose some transmission flying thru trees and around buildings. If you want to change them you can. There are many videos on YouTube. BUT your video transmission will suffer. Unless you are flying around dozens of other Drones it won't do much for you really.

Reactions: fabio_lima
Hi,

I recently bought a DJI Air3 and noticed that the 5.1 Ghz frequency does not appear on the signal transmission screen in the DJI Fly app. Only 2.4Ghz and 5.8Ghz. How do I activate transmission in this 5.1 Ghz band?
You can't, unless you are physically located in a country for which it has been enabled. Apparently, Brazil is not one of those countries, and neither is the U.S., as far as I can tell. Similar to the 4G capability, which only currently exists in China.

You can't, unless you are physically located in a country for which it has been enabled. Apparently, Brazil is not one of those countries, and neither is the U.S., as far as I can tell. Similar to the 4G capability, which only currently exists in China.
you can't, unless you are physically located in a country for which it has been neabled OR YOU BUY AND USE FCC MOD, lmao

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mamabear007