DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

5.7 5 fastercharger on ebay

boots

Reactions
Anyone tried one of these yet? Looking to get a 5n1 charger just woundering which one to get.

Is it blue with 3 charge cables for the batteries and 2 USB ports... if so, it's my main charger. Its fan is a bit noisy when it gets going, but does a great job. Charger all 3 batteries in about an hour. IF you have that with you, you can practically fly indefinitely on 3 batteries.

Is it blue with 3 charge cables for the batteries and 2 USB ports... if so, it's my main charger. Its fan is a bit noisy when it gets going, but does a great job. Charger all 3 batteries in about an hour. IF you have that with you, you can practically fly indefinitely on 3 batteries.

Same, gives off a little whine sound (other than the fan) that annoys me but it works great.

Same, gives off a little whine sound (other than the fan) that annoys me but it works great.

I've been looking at the light and dark blue ones. And now i see there is a silver one on ebay. Seems to have a power switch and be case grounded.

If you are in the UK or using a mains connection with earth pin, the case should be already grounded through the earth pin on the ICE connector, therefore I'd not worry about the separate earth.

The switch could be of benefit so that you don't have to unplug it after each use.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdleffler